Vodafone has copped a fair bit of negative press in 2011 in relation to their network’s poor performance. In response they have launched some major marketing campaigns to reverse the perception that their network is troublesome. They’ve gone to lengths to show the world that their network is important and that they’re investing billions of dollars in improving it.
Other than just talk about it, they’ve also released the Vodafone Network Satisfaction Guarantee. Here are some of the important details:
- If you sign up on a postpaid mobile phone plan or mobile broadband plan
- And you’re not completely satisfied with your Vodafone network experience
- Then call the Vodafone Customer Care team within 30 days of commencement of your contract
- If they can’t resolve your issues to your satisfaction then you can cancel the contract
- You won’t pay any cancellation fees, you’ll just pay for what you’ve used until the cancellation happens
Visit www.Vodafone.com.au for the latest “online only” mobile phone deals.